An unforgettable day at sea leaving from the port of San Remo on an excursion by boat to the Lerins Islands in the Bay of Cannes, with the opportunity to see the wonders of the Riviera from the vantage point of the sea: Capo La Mortola, Cap Martin, Monte Carlo, Cap Ferrat, the Bay of Nice, Cap d’Antibes and the Bay of Nice.
- Transfer to the Old Port of San Remo to embark on a rubber dinghy or speed-boat.
- Departure towards France, passing Capo Nero, the beach of Ospedaletti, and the beautiful Bay of the Madonna della Ruota, which leads to the spectacular vista of Bordighera, with the upper sections of the town dominating the view.
- Passing Ventimiglia you can enjoy one of the most impressive panoramas in Liguria, the beach that nestles between the rocks of Calandre and the Balzi Rossi.
- We arrive in French territory, following the coast of Menton, and then the gardens and luxurious villas of Roquebrune Cap Martin, which leads to the wonderful sight of Monte Carlo. From here we pass Cap Ferrat and arrive in the bay of Nice, alongside the legendary Promenade des Anglais. We continue on to Cap d’Antibes , reaching the bay of Cannes.
- The Lerins Islands, Saint Marguerite and Saint Honorat, are a protected nature park containing many important historic monuments.
- The island of Santa Margherita has a fortress that was constructed to protect the coast from the invincible Spanish Armada; according to legend the famous Iron Mask was imprisoned here. To discover the natural beauty of the island you can visit the fortress that now contains an interesting museum of the sea.
- The island of Sant’Onerato is owned by the monks who have inhabited the ancient monastery since the fifth century. Here you can taste the excellent wine produced on the island, which is a place suited to peacefulness and meditation.
- At the end of the visit we return to San Remo by boat.
THE EXCURSION INCLUDES:
- Excursion by boat for an entire day
THE EXCURSION DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- anything that is not explicitly stated in “the excursion includes”